More About Me
In the Fall of 2018, Madeline moved to GodTown to be a missionary as a joyful response to being
awakened and forever transformed by the Love of Father God. Here are some highlights from
her first year:
● Partnering with extraordinary youth groups throughout the summer,
● Befriending neighbors through Food Distribution ministry and Reaching Our City’s Kids
vacation bible school,
● Exercising and developing a variety of creative tools for sharing the Gospel, and
● Experiencing and learning more about the Goodness of God in the context of
Madeline counts it a great privilege and joy to get to know and be known by both the local
church and the many nations represented in her city St. Paul, MN. One of her favorite outlets for
intentional relationships in her beloved neighborhood is waitressing part-time at Los Ocampo
on University and Dale, just blocks from her house.
This year alone Madeline has been sent out from the GodTown missionary training base for
several potent and productive short term missions trips:
● Western Ukraine for orphan and cross cultural ministry (June 2019),
● New Orleans, Louisiana for church planting and street evangelism during Mardi Gras
(Feb 2019), and
● Leech Lake Indian Reservation for building up the local church (November 2019).
Looking ahead to 2020, Madeline is excited to participate in what God is doing in
● Lisbon, Portugal with GodTown from Jan 24th - Feb 3rd, and
● New Orleans, Louisiana with Answering Their Cries from Feb 21st - 25th.
You can join Madeline in God’s work in St. Paul, Portugal, and NOLA this year!
Here are 4 important and impactful ways you can invest:
● Partner with her on mission by giving financial support through a one-time or monthly
tax-deductible gift (link above);
● Come visit GodTown any week day to serve the Frogtown neighborhood alongside
Madeline and her GodTown missionaries;
● Let her serve you delicious Mexican food at her work;
● Intercede through prayer for the welfare of these cities, Madeline, her Mills family, and
her GodTown Family.